Driving more business to your company through the Internet can begin with the effective use of LinkedIn for your company. There are a wide range of social networking opportunities. Driving more business to your company through the internet can begin with the effective use of LinkedIn for your company. There are a wide range of social networking opportunities. LinkedIn provides a focus on business that can open up new opportunities and connections.
Focusing on business relationships
Most of the social media outlets create a casual atmosphere for the company and the customers. LinkedIn focuses more on business relationships. Utilizing LinkedIn can help you meet new individuals associated with your niche and also provide the links to meet industry professionals that you might otherwise never encounter.
Tops Tips for Effective Use of LinkedIn for Your Company
2. Be involved with the community. Join groups associated with your industry or niche and actively participate. Make comments, link your website posts to the comments and even start discussions about situations that you have dealt with or that you are currently working through. Always keep in mind that the things you publish on the internet are available for review – even AFTER you may have deleted them. Think about what you have written and take a few days to consider if you should post.
3. Add your LinkedIn profile address to your business card. It will make it easier for new connections to find you on the website. You should also consider adding the link to your personal profile on the company website.
4. Remember the purpose behind the site. LinkedIn is about the business of the day and not just the things you do in the day. Keep the updates limited to business. It will serve as a way to increase the impact of your updates and also increase your status in the eyes of the other LinkedIn users connected to you already or that are members of the groups where you are updating.
LinkedIn can be a unique alternative to other social media. The website is designed to help you connect with other industry professionals and increase the online presence of your business. Keeping your updates and posts professional and informative will go a long ways towards increasing your authority. Filling out all of the profile information will also serve as a method for expanding your connections. Following a few tips can help you make effective use of LinkedIn for your company.
- 5 Steps For Optimizing Your LinkedIn Company Page
Image via Wikimedia Commons With 3 million company pages and 225 million members, LinkedIn has grown over the last 10 years to become the place where profe
- HOW TO: Build Your Company’s Profile on LinkedIn
- Best LinkedIn Company Pages 2013
We’re thrilled to celebrate the 10 Best LinkedIn Company Pages of 2013! Thank you for nominating the businesses and organizations that have successfully insp…